Manual Raise Arm Car Park Barrier 5m
Manual Rising Car Park Barrier Kit
The arm length for this barrier is 5.0 metres with 20mm weights required.
The colour is primarily red with the oval shaped boom being both red and white in a powdercoated finish, with the end rest type being a standard lockable end rest with padlock.
No joining kit is required for this barrier, and it is bolted down.
Manual Barrier Features:
- Robust Industry Proven Design to Secure your Car Park or Building Entrances & Exits.
- Can be Simply Locked in the Open or Closed Position.
- Can be Finished in your Corporate Colours.
- Pogo Tip Support Stop/No Entry Signs Bottom Skirt Optional Extras
- Durable Powder Coated Finish.
- Smooth Easy Operation Allowing Almost Anyone with Guidance to Operate the Barrier.
- No Springs Needed - A Perfectly Balanced Design.
- Comes Complete with M12 Anchor Shield Bolts & Fixed Lockable End Rest as Standard complete with an Exterior Rated Padlock
Maximum Boom Length: 7 Metres Plain Pole
Construction: Heavy Duty Steel Box Section
Finish: Zinc Plated & Polyester Powder Coated
Installation: Surface Mounted Ideal for Concrete Applications
Counter Weights: Steel PPC Counterweights
Product Weight: Standard Model - 54kg (Excluding Counterweights)
Handing Options: Left or Right Handed (Optional)
Boom Diameter: Standard - 86mm x 60mm
Skirting Options: Standard - MAX 6 Metres
Ambient Humidity: -10 ~ 60 Degrees Centigrade
External Padlock: Padlock Brass 60mm Long Shackle c/w 3 Keys
Fixings: M12 Anchor Shield Bolts Included