Faac 391E Master Motor
Faac 391E, Electro-mechanical operator with articulated arm for swing gates up to 2m per leaf
- Articulated arm operator.
- Length of single-gate leaf 2m (2.5m with electric lock).
- Integrated control board.
- Easy set up procedure.
- The 391 operator is available in master and slave versions. The 391 E has an integrated electronic control board and the standard 391 is the slave.
- It’s easy to install compared to linear types and has an easy set up procedure.
- The FAAC 391 electro-mechanical actuator is a practical and economic choice for automating gates on narrow pillars.
- It has a good aesthetical design, and is compact with the control board built-in.
- Anti-crushing protection is ensured by an electronic device installed on the FAAC control board, which directly controls drive torque. .
- The FAAC 391 electro-mechanical device cuts down considerably on maintenance.