BFT SUB-R / SUB R Hydraulic Twin Kit
Hydraulic operator for swing gates, leaf length up to 3.5 m , weight up to 800 kg, residential and apartment-block use.
• Suitable for under hinge pivot installations, in places having a particular aesthetic value, the SUB hydraulic operator is manufactured as a single block, including the hydraulic unit and jack.
• Provided with a hydraulic lock or reversible, and with a slow-down device on closing and on opening.
• Leaf opening can reach up to 180°.
• Antisquash safety guaranteed by two by-pass valves which regulate the force on opening and on closing.
• Easy maintenance: the foundation case allows the operator to be removed without disassembling the gate leaf.
 2 x Foundation box
 2 x Hydraulic Motor C/W Release Keys
 Control panel
 Radio Receiver
 2 x Pair of photocells (1 x Free Of Charge)
 2 x Mitto2 remote Controls
The Electric Gate Shop are committed to providing safe electric gate solutions. The Gate Safety Guide runs through the hazards, and outlines a code of practice.
Click the button for the free GUIDE TO GATE SAFETY.
Click to buy 'Certified Gate Safety Edges' and 'Photocell Beams'.
Please call us with any questions.
All automated / electric gate installations need to comply with the European Machinery Directive. A comprehensive guide for this is included with all our kits, and is available to view here.
A mains filter should be fitted on the supply to the control panel.
It reduces mains interference and prolongs the life of the PCB.